Monday 8 December 2014

?Question Of The Day:- How Do You Get Rid Of A Girl You No Longer Want?



From a Male Nairakeyz reader:-

I want to get rid of my girlfriend but don’t know how to go about it. I’ve been trying for the past eight months to end things up with her but she just does not get it. I have been throwing subtle signs but she’s not picking them up. I invited her to the house when I knew another girl will be there but she didn’t care she didn’t break up with me.

I don’t reply her pings until two days later and I don’t return her calls at all but she still does not get it. I know the easiest way to end things is to talk to her and tell its over but I don’t want to do that for two reasons. She’s my friend’s little sister and about a year ago she nearly died when she tried to abort a pregnancy for me. So I’m here out of guilt but I am no longer happy and want her gone.

She hardly sees me these days or even talk to me but she keeps believing we are in a relationship. I even put on my BB that I am enjoying the single life and I thought she would confront me about it but she laughed instead and said she misses me. I don’t want this girl anymore, how can I get rid of her without having ‘that talk?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: We welcome your comments as Impression of
Comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not represent
or reflect the views of nairakeyz

You can call us via 08185432819.


Click Here to Like Us On Facebook


ARE YOU ON BBM?
Join Our BBM Channel
For More Exclusive Updates C00143754


Do you Want to Promote Your Music/Video
On Nairakeyz Blog,
Click here Straight Away




Comment Rules

*Don't spam here*

*Use good speaking*

*Nairakeyz Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the
comments they post on Nairakeyz.blogspot.com