Friday 21 November 2014

*Tweak* Latest Working Perfect freebrowsing Cheat for Mtn and Etisalat Users


Many have been calling me and as well disturbing me on chatting that they really need freebrowsing cheat

So I decided to fish out some of the cheat that I myself is currently using which is 100% working perfect

For mtn users choose any of the bellow cheat 100% working tested and trusted by the site owner (100% Working Fine)


========================================

1. MTN BIS Now Working Well On PC Via PDPROXY VPN

========================================

2. Hottest : Get Free 250MB On Your Mtn Simcards Every Month

========================================

3. Awoof: GET FREE 10GB AND ABOVE ON YOUR MTN SIM NOW

========================================

My best cheat in this mtn cheat that I just listed is number 1 which you can use mtn bis on any device am using the daily bis subscribtion that gives 3GB on my laptop instead of going to cyber cafe and wasting money there infact my fellow NK you will love that cheat give it a trier


For Etisalat users choose any of the bellow cheat 100% working tested and trusted by the site owner (100% Working Fine) ========================================

1. Very Hot: Get 1.5GB Every Month From Etisalat

========================================

That’s all for etisalat but as for me am currently using this etisalat PayG plan I mean the no 2 cos it a very good cheat that allows you to download unlimited try it and c

Add me on whatsapp if any problem occure +2348185432819

BBm User add me with 25CCC22F

Please Kindly Click the facebook or twitter share button to appreciate this post God bless as you do so

Follow NAIRAKEYZ BLOG on Twitter!

1 comment:

  1. Nice one... Love u nairakeyz,,,,** #All the way...

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: We welcome your comments as Impression of
Comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not represent
or reflect the views of nairakeyz

You can call us via 08185432819.


Click Here to Like Us On Facebook


ARE YOU ON BBM?
Join Our BBM Channel
For More Exclusive Updates C00143754


Do you Want to Promote Your Music/Video
On Nairakeyz Blog,
Click here Straight Away




Comment Rules

*Don't spam here*

*Use good speaking*

*Nairakeyz Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the
comments they post on Nairakeyz.blogspot.com