Saturday 1 November 2014

AFRICAN QUEEN TO AFRICAN B00BS: “I Don’t Expose my cleavage”-Actress Yvonne Jegede


The dark skinned beauty told Encomuim magazine, she doesn’t walk on the streets with her cleavage exposed.

I don’t expose my cleavage, it was a photo shoot. You don’t see me walking on the street with my cleavage hanging out.

It was a photo shoot. I felt I have some features that people should know of. Even with that, some people still believe that she has a lot of boobs but no behind, that is wrong.

I am coming out to showcase. I think the older I get, the more comfortable I am in my skin. You get secured, more confident with age.

If I feel very comfortable showing off my curves, my cleavage, excuse me, it is my body. But I will not walk around naked. I wear whatever I am comfortable with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: We welcome your comments as Impression of
Comments are
those of the comment writers alone and does not represent
or reflect the views of nairakeyz

You can call us via 08185432819.


Click Here to Like Us On Facebook


ARE YOU ON BBM?
Join Our BBM Channel
For More Exclusive Updates C00143754


Do you Want to Promote Your Music/Video
On Nairakeyz Blog,
Click here Straight Away




Comment Rules

*Don't spam here*

*Use good speaking*

*Nairakeyz Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the
comments they post on Nairakeyz.blogspot.com